Anesthesia (Pulling Teeth) - Bass help

I'm trying to get this MIDI into Maplestory 2:

https://musescore.com/user/5379681/scores/4216626

For use on the new 'Fire Axe Bass Guitar', as there aren't really any solo bass tracks around, but I can't seem to get 3MLE - Maplebeats to sound anything like the midi and even less so in the game itself. Maybe the score itself isn't playable in the game, I can't read music score so I have no idea really.. But it would be awesome if it is possible! If someone could possibly offer some tips it would be greatly appreciated :)

There also doesn't seem to be a bass guitar instrument type in 3MLE unless that is what the 'Pick Bass Guitar' is?

Edit: Attached mml is the best I can do I guess, It sounds kinda awful, I'm guessing there's just no distortion available in the game.

Anesthesia_Pulling_Teeth.mml

Edited by Cybersaurus

What do you mean by "sound anything like the midi"? Are tracks missing, does the soundbank instruments sound wrong? If it's the former, I can help if you give me more details. If it's the latter, there is no solution other than playing around with different instruments. The electric guitar has embedded distortion. As a rule, you don't REALLY need to follow what the label says. For example, a high pitched pick bass could emulate a harp.

I would suggest using an electric guitar to play your score. Other than that, you are experiencing the limitations of MIDI. Not that MIDI always sounds bad, but MS2 and the MLE program do not have updated soundbanks, making every instrument essentially sound like gassy shit coming out of a donkey's ass. The work around is to have a very keen ear for the selection of what music you might want to convert into MS2 in the first place.