Public Discord Server

Hi everyone,

I am aware that the user @Zarorian has created a Discord server and shared it with everyone, but I'd still like to share my own here if anyone is interested.
Although not officially a MabiBeats server, it's ported off my Mabinogi Skype chat which I've been running for almost 3 years now, and also publicly available via my Twitter, Tumblr and Facebook accounts.

The server is essentially for Mabinogi but chats about other games and any sort of topic that doesn't break the rules is perfectly fine and welcome!
Everyone is welcome and the rules are as follows;

Global Rules, these apply to all channels (Text and Voice)

• - No spamming (For voice; No loud music / control your background noise)
  • - Respect others, trolling is only allowed if it doesn't become a problem, those who abuse of trolling and start drama will be banned without a warning. (This means be careful of topics such as religion, sexual orientation and political views, ect. because they may offend others.)
  • - No Sexually explicit content (Images, chat topics and videos are not allowed in both the chat and the voice channels)
  • - Although this is a Mabinogi related server, topics about just about any game are welcome, we're here to have fun and chill. - If you have a problem with a member please contact a Moderator or Admin

The link to the server is: https://discord.gg/011uMxXLy9yRFlwwY

You can also find a join button on my tumblr (Bellow my Twitter Feed) as shown bellow;

4d3efbf987.png

As I said this is NOT an official MabiBeats server and it has no affiliation with MabiBeats, regardless of this if you have trouble with some content on the site send a report using the appropriate function and a Mod/SSR/Admin will  get to you, if this fails in a reasonable amount of time (48 Hours is considered a reasonable time.) then you can pop a message in the Discord server and it is likely that one of the SSR's will see it.

Thank you for taking the time to read my thread.

o/

Edited by tanino