Faster Songs?

Furor

So I've composed a duet of "Death by Glamour" from Undertale and it's a lot slower than the original even at t255, is there any way at all the cheat it and go faster while still maintaining the same amount of notes?

Help.

I hope these forums aren't dead yet, it's been so long since I've been on here. lol.

You'd have to change the duration of the notes themselves. If you double all the numbers for duration (c4 -> c8 for example), your song will be twice as fast while keeping the same tempo. Unfortunately, this is super tedious... I have a song I wanted to do that to, but when I tried to do it, I messed everything up because I probably forgot to change the duration on one thing.

You'd have to change the duration of the notes themselves. If you double all the numbers for duration (c4 -> c8 for example), your song will be twice as fast while keeping the same tempo. Unfortunately, this is super tedious... I have a song I wanted to do that to, but when I tried to do it, I messed everything up because I probably forgot to change the duration on one thing.

Yikes, well I suppose it's worth a shot. thanks.

So I've composed a duet of "Death by Glamour" from Undertale and it's a lot slower than the original even at t255, is there any way at all the cheat it and go faster while still maintaining the same amount of notes?

Help.

I hope these forums aren't dead yet, it's been so long since I've been on here. lol.

cut every note in half because max tempo is 255. If 255 isn't doing it, cutting the notes are your only option.

Edited by KuramaVII