Alchemy by Alchemy [WIP]

So basically I'm in the progress of writing a comprehensive Alchemy guide. I'll probably update it a few times a day. I intend to hit everything EVER. Reforges, every skill, gear, equipment, damage formulas. I even plan to incorporate my interactive damage spreadsheets into this.

Anyways, I just started this today and I'll keep it updated. Comment, Criticize, and enjoy.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-G1skrY0s-CkYfagF5Vexjzq9dIX_57HHzOk9f_0uJw/edit?usp=sharing

My biggest question right now is if I should include the wiki tables for skill ranks in each of the skill sections, should I?

Edited by JoeyDee9

Don't expect too much too fast. Between school and work it's just going to crawl along. Just figured I'd get a nice compendium of my knowledge and share it. But, do you think I should add in the wiki skill tables into the document?

Edited by JoeyDee9

Yeah, I got banned for harassing/trolling Arjune this time. I'm heavily contemplating dropping the third person chat structure as I feel it's detrimental to my opinions and influences me to be more obnoxious that I normally am.

as for this guide I plan to have it done in a week or so. I changed up the formatting to one skill per document page and added in the wiki charts for reference. My goal is to have skills done tomorrow so I can get to the meat of formulas and gear. Now that I think about it I'll have to do the r-type vs s-type discussion in this guide as well.