- Old Instruments have been updated to reflect Music Q Patch
- Tuned Instruments Added: Flute, Whistle, Violin and Cello
Electric Guitar, Violin and Cello sound have changed:
- The distortion effect no longer sounds awkward for guitar
- Violin and Cello sounds cut off earlier than before (Same goes for Tuned Versions)
- Harp no longer needs to go to o0 as all the sounds have been shifted up 1 octave, so o0 -> o1 -> o2, etc.
- Bass Drum's o2 d+ is no longer a different drum sound.
- Harp Added to Instrument List options (Thanks Blargel!)
- Updated the included .dls file to fix some issues with Voices, and Chorus
- Removed superfluous (unused) voices, and chorus and now only point to NA Versions
- Fixed Snare Drum to what it sounds like in-game, instead of the real snare sounds in the file.
- Added an option to still use the other Snare Drum sound.
- Merged Festival Instruments from the KR files, into our NA .DLS file.
- Added Festival Instrument versions to the instrument drop down.
- First Release