- Old Instruments have been updated to reflect Music Q Patch
- Tuned Instruments Added: Flute, Whistle, Violin and Cello
Electric Guitar, Violin and Cello sound have changed:
- The distortion effect no longer sounds awkward for guitar
- Violin and Cello sounds cut off earlier than before (Same goes for Tuned Versions)
- Harp no longer needs to go to o0 as all the sounds have been shifted up 1 octave, so o0 -> o1 -> o2, etc.
- Bass Drum's o2 d+ is no longer a different drum sound.
- Harp Added to Instrument List options (Thanks Blargel!)
- Updated the included .dls file to fix some issues with Voices, and Chorus
- Removed superfluous (unused) voices, and chorus and now only point to NA Versions
- Fixed Snare Drum to what it sounds like in-game, instead of the real snare sounds in the file.
- Added an option to still use the other Snare Drum sound.
- Merged Festival Instruments from the KR files, into our NA .DLS file.
- Added Festival Instrument versions to the instrument drop down.
- First Release
First release of 3MLE MapleBeats Edition
- All instruments that show in the in-game composer have been added to the instrument list.
- The .DLS using the same sounds as MS2 has been included in the package.
- The instrument list is grouped by the instruments family.
3MLE itself has had some aesthetic changes for branding purposes.
- The "About" section has been updated to include a link to our site since we have been the maintainer for a few years.
- The icon for the MapleBeats version has been updated to the MS Mushroom.
- The window title now notes that it is the MapleBeats edition for clarity.
- The TomTam might currently be assigned to the wrong ID. This will be double checked during next MS2 Beta, or Release.
- First release of 3MLE MapleBeats Edition