How does Festia Work?

Well to be more precise i wanted to ask how the ranking system works. At martial darts for example i got the right number like 156 and stuff multiple times since thats easy, but i only rank place 128th with 1650 points while first place is 1900 something. Do you get more points the more often u play/win or do you just need rng to get a higher number asked of ya?

From what i've experienced with the hammer slam game there is some RNG involved.

For example if you hit the "max score" in Hammer slam you can get 700~-3000~ score. Otherwise the games require you to hit things with zero margin of error. (Which seems really hard so i figure rng is more likely)

3 hours ago, opalthira said:

From what i've experienced with the hammer slam game there is some RNG involved.

For example if you hit the "max score" in Hammer slam you can get 700~-3000~ score. Otherwise the games require you to hit things with zero margin of error. (Which seems really hard so i figure rng is more likely)

Really? I didn't realize it was like that. O.o That really sucks if it's largely RNG and perfectionist-based.