Counting Game

On 11/9/2016 at 3:46 PM, Marad said:

Thank you! :D Alvin is my favourite personage from the Tales series lol

:3 Coincidentally, he's also one of my favorite characters. He seems...very human to me, in a way. Both with his personality and actions. But then again, a lot of the Tales Of characters are great. <3 Alvin just kinda stands out to me in Xillia, though.

On 11/10/2016 at 7:23 AM, Omnicity said:

Someone help me beat Heathcliff on ToLxSAO collab, ty.
I need my last AsuMilla.

RIP. That reminds me that I would like to try Tales of Link at some point. But there's also been people complaining of connection issues and all that and that makes me hesitant. ; w ; </3

Edited by Telmes
20 hours ago, Marad said:

I wonder if ToX is going to get a TV animation in the future.

Also 229

Ooh, that'd be awesome if we could get one for it. I know they're kinda mashing Zestiria and Berseria together in one of them, but it'd be really nice to have a Xillia anime.

231 > 7 < b

Edited by Telmes
4 hours ago, Telmes said:

Ooh, that'd be awesome if we could get one for it. I know they're kinda mashing Zestiria and Berseria together in one of them, but it'd be really nice to have a Xillia anime.

231 > 7 < b

I always thought Ufotable included a bit of ToB in ToZ just for advertisment. I really hope their storylines will intersect in the 2nd season. I'm looking forward to seeing more of Velvet Crowe (even dubbed, because the VAs did such a good job).

1 hour ago, Marad said:

I always thought Ufotable included a bit of ToB in ToZ just for advertisment. I really hope their storylines will intersect in the 2nd season. I'm looking forward to seeing more of Velvet Crowe (even dubbed, because the VAs did such a good job).

" Tales of Berseria is a distant prequel to Tales of Zestiria. " The Aselia wiki says that it's a distant prequel, although the regular wikipedia also mentions that bit about advertisement.

" An anime television series adaptation, titled Tales of Zestiria the X, also animated by Ufotable, was announced at the Tales of Festival 2015. The original plans for the anime was about Tales of Berseria and its promotion before its release, hence the reason why the game makes an adapted appearance. "

Personally, I haven't seen the anime yet, as I'm waiting for the second season to come and the anime to be completed. But I'm definitely looking forward to it, nonetheless. C:

1 minute ago, Telmes said:

" Tales of Berseria is a distant prequel to Tales of Zestiria. " The Aselia wiki says that it's a distant prequel, although the regular wikipedia also mentions that bit about advertisement.

" An anime television series adaptation, titled Tales of Zestiria the X, also animated by Ufotable, was announced at the Tales of Festival 2015. The original plans for the anime was about Tales of Berseria and its promotion before its release, hence the reason why the game makes an adapted appearance. "

Personally, I haven't seen the anime yet, as I'm waiting for the second season to come and the anime to be completed. But I'm definitely looking forward to it, nonetheless. C:

I knew about ToB's timeline, but I was imagining some scenarios. Someone like me can dream about it, right? lol

However, the second quote surprised me. I can't say I'm not a bit disappointed though. I wish I was wrong.

Also I was thinking to do the same, but the hype was too strong... Now I'm playing the waiting game xD

244 \o/

4 hours ago, Marad said:

I knew about ToB's timeline, but I was imagining some scenarios. Someone like me can dream about it, right? lol

However, the second quote surprised me. I can't say I'm not a bit disappointed though. I wish I was wrong.

Also I was thinking to do the same, but the hype was too strong... Now I'm playing the waiting game xD

244 \o/

Ah. xD I misunderstood that part, then. My bad. But yeah, I was surprised, myself, when I found it. Cuz I was originally confused as to why there was a crossover/cameo of Tales of Berseria characters. Then I found that, and the first quote after. Good luck on that waiting game, though, lol. :P I tried that with a few mangas a while back and some anime, and it didn't work out well for me.

17 hours ago, Telmes said:

Good luck on that waiting game, though, lol. :P I tried that with a few mangas a while back and some anime, and it didn't work out well for me.

Oh? Well, during this time gap, I've been watching Berserk (both 1997 & 2016 + trilogy) and I loved it. It was something refreshing for me, compared to what I've been watching this year. Even if CGI dominates the 2016 ver, I didn't mind it at all. I'm planning to read the manga once I finish all I have to do (so probably in the X-mas holiday).

6 hours ago, Marad said:

Oh? Well, during this time gap, I've been watching Berserk (both 1997 & 2016 + trilogy) and I loved it. It was something refreshing for me, compared to what I've been watching this year. Even if CGI dominates the 2016 ver, I didn't mind it at all. I'm planning to read the manga once I finish all I have to do (so probably in the X-mas holiday).

I have a hard time, however, cuz I tend to forget what's going on by the time an anime/manga updates. ; w ; My memory's a little faulty sometimes. I have heard of Berserk, but sadly it looked like it'd be too bloody for me. But CGI isn't too bad depending on how it's done. There's some that have been done well, and some that haven't. Hope you enjoy the rest of your stuff and the manga, though!

On 13.11.2016 at 3:01 AM, Telmes said:

I have a hard time, however, cuz I tend to forget what's going on by the time an anime/manga updates. ; w ; My memory's a little faulty sometimes. I have heard of Berserk, but sadly it looked like it'd be too bloody for me. But CGI isn't too bad depending on how it's done. There's some that have been done well, and some that haven't. Hope you enjoy the rest of your stuff and the manga, though!

Have you tried noting down the main ideas on your phone or a text file? Or even a paper? This way you could easily remember what happened. Make your own directory, if you really enjoyed what you've watched and wish not to forget it.

Also thanks :3

3 hours ago, Marad said:

Have you tried noting down the main ideas on your phone or a text file? Or even a paper? This way you could easily remember what happened. Make your own directory, if you really enjoyed what you've watched and wish not to forget it.

Also thanks :3

I don't usually do that, but I could think of way too many things I'd like to note down if I went with that. ^^; I think I'll just stick with one at a time. It's just easier for me that way.

And you're welcome~ c:

16 hours ago, Telmes said:

I don't usually do that, but I could think of way too many things I'd like to note down if I went with that. ^^; I think I'll just stick with one at a time. It's just easier for me that way.

And you're welcome~ c:

Do as you consider it's the best :3

242~