[Fulfilled] Clannad - Etude pour les petites supercordes

If someone could make this for solo or duet for violin/cello (at a shortened version) I would be very happy :0_011:

There's also some others I'd like to request (only Clannad '^' ). I'll try to go for easy(ish) requests for now as i know you guys are all busy ^-^

Existence

Piano/Lyre solo if possible, with or without song.

To the same heights

Piano/lyre solo/duet with or without song

I guess that's should be it for now. Special thanks to any and all who try to do this for me. :happy:

I gave the first one a shot: http://mabibeats.com/2-person-ensembles/anime/clannad-etude-pour-les-petites-supercordes-r237/
I'm not too happy with the start but I think it turned out alright. I had problems making those quicker notes audible but hey, at least it's something :P

The starting notes are a little weird but, hey you gave it a try and the rest of the song is pretty good. So i'd say your efforts weren't in vain ^-^

The starting notes are a little weird but, hey you gave it a try and the rest of the song is pretty good. So i'd say your efforts weren't in vain ^-^

Thank you! And yeah, I'll probably get around to try to fix them when I get a bit more time to sit down and work on it. I just need to figure out a way to actually make it work xD

Thank you! And yeah, I'll probably get around to try to fix them when I get a bit more time to sit down and work on it. I just need to figure out a way to actually make it work xD

I've been thinking, and what if you made the notes play slower? It might make it sound less jumbled up and sound better. 

• 2 months later...