I can't log into my character. ;A;

*Someone please tell me if this is in the wrong category, or if someone else has had the same issue and asked about this.*

So, two days ago, I left my computer (technically tablet- Surface Pro 4) on overnight, so that I could try and sell some stuff in Belvast. When I woke up yesterday, I realized I had forgotten to plug my computer charger in, so my computer died. Turned my computer back on, saw that Mabi had froze, so I opened task manager and closed Mabinogi. I can reopen it and log in, put in the secondary password and everything is fine. The problem is when I try to sign into the character that was sitting in Belvast, Mabinogi stops responding, and I get a pop-up telling me a problem has occurred and the program needs to be closed. I've tried signing into this character multiple times, but every time I try, this happens. I was able to sign into my unicorn just fine, though- so the problem only occurs with this character.

Does anyone have a solution or suggestion for me to try? ;w;

Did you try turning the character on and off again?

Just wait for the "this program needs to be closed" to go away or try running the mabi client from the nexon folder, or restarting your computer and doing the nexon folder thing.

Edited by KuramaVII