Hai Sabina~

So you have your cowardly posse force me to sing and then cause me to "collapse" and ban me because I'm a threat to your ego, beating me while I'm down for your own pathetic amusement. I wouldn't expect anything less. I've mindgamed both you and  other GM's to expose your corruption.  For a lack of a proper conversation you resort to acting like a child misusing your authoritative powers. It wouldn't be the first time and certainly not the last.

But guess what? I'm not the one running a dead forum, and I'm perfectly guilt free with my dealings with fellow people because I'm not a tyrant like you and your posse.  You believe you have the final say and you can do as you please. That's why you will never be professional. That's why you look like a reject from the Twilight series. That's why you can't even pronounce mabinogi properly.  All the attention whoring you do holds absolutely no merit except for what goes on in your sad little head. Your actions have consequences and karma comes back around with the same force as what you deserve.  I won't waste my time or energy anymore on someone who can't even have a proper conversation without exerting force and bans because she's too scared of facts and truth. But hey, whatever float's your titanic. I know you read my posts because no one calls you out like I do, because it infuriates your fragile ego, that someone isn't kissing your ass like you think everyone's supposed to be. In the real world, what you did and have done would land you many years in jail. Lucky you for having the internet to hide behind like the coward you are.

Edited by Endymion0

sabina feminist comfrimed censors people who questions her by banning Kappa.

Pretty much exactly how she operates. That's our dearest community manager. 

And just when you think she can't get stupid enough, she unbans Zaro. If the forums weren't dead before they sure as hell are now lmao

100984d1431451978-slow-clap.gif

Edited by Endymion0

For very obvious, and community rules reasons this thread can not continue. Do not open another of its kind, i won't warn twice. I don't mean to be harsh per say, but i don't deal with this drama here on my boards. We try to not interfere in threads to not stifle any discussions.. But this is to direct, and unneeded here on MabiBeats.

Thank you for understanding @Endymion0, if you wish to discuss this further please private message me and i will have an open conversation with you there.

-Yasuno