Reccomendations

Hey guys I was wondering if you'd have any recommendations for me. I like games like Maplestory and Mabinogi. Others I won't mentions *cough* embarassing *cough* :aty:

The game has to be need of low memory and let me tell you I don't like first person shooters I hate those also Final Fantasy nuh uh I only get like 6fps in game.

I don't think Mabinogi really counts as low memory usage. I think you might be looking for something that doesn't require a good graphics card since neither Mabinogi and MapleStory use it very intensively. That said, I don't really have any suggestions since I play TERA and Vindictus, both of which have really nice graphics, lol.

You could play Elsword. It's a pretty fun side scroller, it's like Grand Chase if you've ever played that (actually it's the sequel to Grand Chase.)

There's Aura Kingdom (haven't actually played it, but I've heard good things about it.)

Dungeon Fighter Online (another side scroller.)

Well, I'm kind of a card game nut. So how about trying things like Hearthstone and/or DuelingNetwork?

The former's probably something's everyone has heard of at least once.

DuelingNetwork is a browser based YuGiOh simulator that allows you to play with any and all cards available. Some may or may not fall into the restricted and/or banlists, but other than that, you can do whatever you like.

And no. I will never touch Vanguard. Or Weiss. YuGiMonz for life.

(Did dabble into Magic for a while though.)

Before Mabinogi I played a cute free to play, cell shaded game called Dream Of Mirror Online (DOMO.) I loved it so much but quit when the next big thing came (Mabinogi.) At the time DOMO was hosted by Aeria Games but then was shutdown. However, earlier this year Suba Games revived DOMO! So you can play it there :)