[Added] Ratings for songs in the Music Hall should show the number of reputation it has up front

Title. If songs can be simply upvoted (similar to reddit), there would be more of an incentive to upvote songs that they like. Currently, barely anyone gives 5-Star reviews, and if they do it's usually either 5-Stars or 1-Star (this is why YouTube changed their rating system from a 5-Star rating system to a Like/Dislike system). And if they do just rate 4 to 2 Stars, at least in my opinion, I would feel a little hurt :dark:

By displaying the reputation/upvotes on a song by default, there would be more people seeing good songs that people have posted and overall create a more relaxed community, I hope.

Title. If songs can be simply upvoted (similar to reddit), there would be more of an incentive to upvote songs that they like. Currently, barely anyone gives 5-Star reviews, and if they do it's usually either 5-Stars or 1-Star (this is why YouTube changed their rating system from a 5-Star rating system to a Like/Dislike system). And if they do just rate 4 to 2 Stars, at least in my opinion, I would feel a little hurt :dark:

By displaying the reputation/upvotes on a song by default, there would be more people seeing good songs that people have posted and overall create a more relaxed community, I hope.

a4d.gif

• 4 months later...