Whats Your Strategy for Getting AP?

Doing Daily Shadow Missions at whatever difficulty you're comfortable with levels you decently throughout a weekly rebirth, in addition to the 21 AP (from the coupons) for completing those.

If you got the money (roughly 4.5k per quest), get the Darkness-Hoarding Lich sketch quest from Port Qilla.  Sketching one and turning it in nets you a 21,200 exploration exp (+bonus from exploration mastery), pretty easy to get to lvl 50 exploration. Only if you know what you're doing though, see too many people aggro the Lich. <_>

Pick a Saga 1 Ep you're comfortable with. Do that Ep everyday BUT! Do not open the Saga boxes until it's their bonus day (you know, the days where boxes give you +30k gold and an extra 12 AP coupons , so 25 AP coupons total). You're limited to getting one box a day, but you can open as many as you want and still get the bonuses. So doing this weekly will get you an 210k, aside from the 35k you spend replaying episodes, and 175 AP coupons (17 AP).

Edited by A_Dirty_Couch
Errs have been made

Doing Daily Shadow Missions at whatever difficulty you're comfortable with levels you decently throughout a weekly rebirth, in addition to the 21 AP (from the coupons) for completing those.

If you got the money (roughly 4.5k per quest), get the Darkness-Hoarding Lich sketch quest from Port Qilla.  Sketching one and turning it in nets you a 21,200 exploration exp (+bonus from exploration mastery), pretty easy to get to lvl 50 exploration. Only if you know what you're doing though, see too many people aggro the Lich. <_>

Pick a Saga 1 Ep you're comfortable with. Do that Ep everyday BUT! Do not open the Saga boxes until it's their bonus day (you know, the days where boxes give you +30k gold and an extra 12 AP coupons (so 25 AP coupons total). So doing this weekly will get you an 210k, aside from the 35k you spend replaying episodes, and 175 AP coupons (17 AP).

​> O <!!!!! Man that sketching quest sounds pretty intense, T_ T I was never good at sketching too... I should pratice then! BECAUSE THAT EXTRA 50 or 35 AP (current explore exp level) I NEEEEEEED

which saga ep 1 do you think is the most easiest?

thank you very much!!!

It's all preference really. For example, I like doing Ep 10 because I just plow through the Cessairs, Aonbharrs and Macha within minutes.

Ep 7 consists of 2 easy RP quests, running away from NPCs and some talking. Pretty simple.

Again, its all preference. What works for me may not work for you.

What I do is rebirth right before the banquet so my level and explore level is set to one then stay the entire banquet to get +30-40 ap, then go to cor and deliver my millions of cor artifacts I get from orbs and boxes to the explorer and get +30 Ap. That what i usually do, and thats why I have 765 ability points:01145202-2-1J151: It is a easy and fun way to party and get ability points, and I do it every week!

giphy (6).gif

giphy (1).gif

giphy (2).gif

Edited by Wolfboy_Gamer

MA, MA, MA, MA, MA, Umm... MA... and... MA...

OH I FORGOT ABOUT MA!

Seriously though, I usually run Saga 2: Ep. 6 before to level up a lot and gain money at the same time. xT

Saga 2 Episode 6 is broken in so many different ways, lol.

Regardless I run that a lot when I'm not lazy to get AP and gold. otherwise i just run MA (when I'm also not lazy) or elite SMs + potents (when I AM lazy)

Whats MA? I heard about it but have no idea what it is  X D

Soloing Alby Adv HM on a double EXP weekend is always fun, and if you somehow have 2x EXP potions still in reserve from when they gave them out as compensation (or just buy them individually), the mobs give an average of around 20k EXP per kill given the 4x EXP. I'm aware it's kind of an event only thing and you need to be stupidly strong to plow through it faster, but it still works. Even if MA is better with the mob exp in the later rounds, it still takes considerably more skill/damage to solo it given that you don't autopilot that. (freaking hydra rain so broken for that) I swear it makes the SM exp at the end look kind of minuscule in comparison.

If anything else is good for EXP/Gold, it may be a good thing to do Defeat Fomor Commander 2 and Battle for Taillteann 2 in a group. Stuff may be a bit tanky for some of the people here depending on difficulty, so I'm not completely sure. But it must be fairly decent if people spammed it before.

Since Final Hit became a thing, it may be a good idea to rotate through Final Hits in a party to do Conflict! an Unexpected Battle. Stuffs especially tanky, but Final Hit don't care. Not paying for repairs to get gold is also a thing with Final Hit.

It may also be a good idea for EXP to just spam the first two Cessairs that spawn before Cessair's Heart in Saga 1 EP 10. Just exit before you touch Cessair's Heart and you're good. Double EXP weekend alone made those two mobs nearly worth 50k EXP for like not even 1 minute's worth of work, although it's more of a grind having to skip through text and cut-scenes to get to it.

Conclusion, Based Double mob EXP event is acutally better than what I made it out to be before, along with the reason of having 2x combat EXP potions.

Sidenote: Only reason I mention 2x EXP is that the weekends are not stopping anytime soon.

Edited by DJSulfrus
  • 3 months later...

just take things slowly, if a skill hits ; being able to rank, just leave it and set it as a priority I guess, also a couple of updates ago they gave you AP for what talents you've leveled which is kinda obvious but still a gift from god.

• 4 weeks later...

My strategy is as it follows:

Everyday do Daily SM, in HM or Elite(depends if I can get the pass or someone with it).

After thats done, I try to enter Lord Missions (u will need a Master Talent), and I use the Crystals to increase Exp and Money gains.

After thats done, I go do some Iria Daily Missions for Exploration Exp, the easiest is Human Mark with L Rod for some quick levels.

that alone makes me arrive lv90+ and lv25+ exploration before each rb.

• 1 month later...

for me i have done this. recently it seems nexon has given everyone 6 free character cards (or at least i got 6 free ones not sure about you) made 3 of them into various aces then did the basic "level to 100/exploration to 100" each rebirth (now weekly). that AP rolls off to another character as well such as your main and you basically get 200ap per ace per rebirth =3. thats how ive done it. may be useful for you as well.

• 2 months later...

Hmmm... For AP what I normally do is I spam bandit hunting until I'm around level 50, After that the bandit homesteads don't really give you enough EXP for how long it takes to get a ticket. After level 50 I'll do the dailies with shadow crystals and if I'm lucky, get an MA run or two in. After that, I commerce till I'm around level 80

For Exploration, I do  the rafting daily and then I spam par ruins for the snowflake and for the things you get at the end. That normally gets me around 30-40 levels for exploration. Then again, it's slow for me because I'm too lazy to rank up life skills like exploration mastery xD

Edited by Pheonixfera

Usually Girgashiy VHM does it for me. But, other than that, pretty much everyone here summed up what I would have done.

As for exploration, I just sketch the lich. I just lure him away from the mobs using my bow, crisis, and lullaby so he stays in place. Then I sketch him. At exploration mastery rank C, I usually can get to lv 18 ~ 21 after about one sketching run for the lich.

Edited by Accelerated