Posted Songs

Well that's all fine and good to share songs on here, but if the song creator comes after those submissions with a report, theeeeeeeeeeeen we might have a problem.

As long as you have permission from the content creator (or he/she doesn't care, i.e public domain), I'd say your good. Thanks in advance for the notice, though.

Edited by Darkfire16

Or you could also say "Credited by (insert creator name here)" Just to give credit and make sure that you're trying not to steal their content c:

This is an example of one of my submissions I posted below.

Didn't Yasuno say around the beginning of this site that if you credit the original creator, if they're a member or they joined, he could them ownership of the mml (make it look like they posted it) or something?

Didn't Yasuno say around the beginning of this site that if you credit the original creator, if they're a member or they joined, he could them ownership of the mml (make it look like they posted it) or something?

​I dunno really. I may have forgotten... :dark:

Yes, we can always transfer ownership of the submission to someone else and it will remove your user, and make it theirs.