Sign in to follow this  
Pyrrus

Hi

I've been playing Mabinogi on and off since 2008-ish, one of the first things that got me playing for hours was being able to play music, not composing though. That was before music had magical properties *im old * ... Anyway, I'm not a bard in game, I'm an archer!

I really enjoy that people can play music in game but most of what people play I dont recognize, I dont watch all that much anime, I've seen a few though! So I've taken it upon myself to compose music from MIDIs I find online. I love this website when I found it yesterday when I started my research into composing (even though i can't in game). I'm so glad Mabi still has a thriving community and even though I mostly dont play this game anymore I still want to give back!

12 hours ago, Pyrrus said:

I've been playing Mabinogi on and off since 2008-ish, one of the first things that got me playing for hours was being able to play music, not composing though. That was before music had magical properties *im old * ... Anyway, I'm not a bard in game, I'm an archer!

I really enjoy that people can play music in game but most of what people play I dont recognize, I dont watch all that much anime, I've seen a few though! So I've taken it upon myself to compose music from MIDIs I find online. I love this website when I found it yesterday when I started my research into composing (even though i can't in game). I'm so glad Mabi still has a thriving community and even though I mostly dont play this game anymore I still want to give back!

Thanks for joining! I am glad you are enjoying the website. We have been around for a long time on the Mabinogi Side, MapleStory2 and Starbound are more recent additions.