peepeehed

Can't access or create solos for Maple Beats

7 minutes ago, peepeehed said:

I can't seem to find the solo submissions on my drop down list and I have also tried putting ?do=form in front of https://musicalnexus.net/maplebeats-solos/ but to no avail. any help on this?

@peepeehed - The submissions have been temporarily closed again due to getting 65+ submissions already. As soon as it has been brought back down it will be open again. I am currently working on a submission limit system that prevents people from submitting 3 pages of submission at once so we don't have to do this.

After we complete the submission limit system users will only be able to have 12 new submissions pending at a time and have to wait until some are approved before they can submit more of them.

Sorry for the inconvenience, it should be back open pretty quick!

On 7/25/2019 at 11:12 PM, Yasuno said:

@peepeehed - The submissions have been temporarily closed again due to getting 65+ submissions already. As soon as it has been brought back down it will be open again. I am currently working on a submission limit system that prevents people from submitting 3 pages of submission at once so we don't have to do this.

After we complete the submission limit system users will only be able to have 12 new submissions pending at a time and have to wait until some are approved before they can submit more of them.

Sorry for the inconvenience, it should be back open pretty quick!

Sounds good! Take as much time as you need! And good luck with your work!