So what MMLs are you working on?

After being fickle over the months, I was thinking of doing the most recent song stuck in my stupid head.

Maybe. Just maybe. After Wednesday I can finally think about doing it. x_x

I hope I can do this song justice as a solo. :(

Either that or this song as a solo:

Edited by Accelerated
Realized the clip was spoilers for those who haven't seen the anime whoops.
  • 4 months later...

started doing this by ear. its going to take months, but its gonna be worth it... if i don't find a midi before and get lazy. (got the first 22 secs so far done)

also:

- Flare (homestuck)

-Count batula (Conker's bad fur day) (a longer version than the jam i put up)

i have some WIPS here and there too.... like majora's wrath or (coughs) piano refrain/showtime 

Edited by Ivy

I cannot be bothered uploading youtube links but here is a reupdated list i am considering/in the progress of writing (may have posted these some before): If people prefer whatever song from this list to be composed first ill consider it. To write mmls I need some kind of self motivation cuz its tiring stuff, so i don't really take requests unless I know and like the song well.

-Two steps from hell - Heart of Courage

-Two steps from hell - Strength of 1000 men

-Golden Sun - Walking Forward with Determination

-Golden Sun - Fusion Dragon Theme

-Golden Sun - Saturos Theme

-Spirited Away -  Always with me

-Coldplay - Viva La Vida

-Rondo Allo Turca (Turkish march)

-Phoenix Wright - Ace Attorney - Cross Examination - Moderato/Allegro

-Phoenix Wright - Justice for All - Cross Examination - Moderato/Allegro

-Phoenix Wright - Trials and Tribulations - Cross Examination - Moderato/Allegro

-Deemo - Wings of Piano

Edited by WinterWyvern
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Currently trying to tackle this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75_ShcZnldw

I also have requests from users on the server for the song Survivor for the same anime and the opening to Tales of Games... whatever that is. Can't find anything to those, however at present. If anyone can find me a midi to those I would appreciate it.

Edited by Yukaki
trying to get the video to show. Can't do it. I give up.

Currently trying to tackle this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75_ShcZnldw

I also have requests from users on the server for the song Survivor for the same anime and the opening to Tales of Games... whatever that is. Can't find anything to those, however at present. If anyone can find me a midi to those I would appreciate it.

I think by Tales of Games, they might mean the games in the Tales Of video game franchise. Like Tales of Legendia, Tales of the Abyss, Tales of Xillia, etc. I could be wrong, though, but that's just my guess.

Edited by Telmes

I think by Tales of Games, they might mean the games in the Tales Of video game franchise. Like Tales of Legendia, Tales of the Abyss, Tales of Xillia, etc. I could be wrong, though, but that's just my guess.

I suspected that, but I didn't wanna jump to any conclusions without knowing specifically what they wanted. They asked for the opening though, so if that is what they want they'd surely need to specify WHICH Tales of game they want the opening of. So if this is the case, it's pretty much a case of too little information. Thank you, Telmes. And sorry, I was partially thinking out loud.

I suspected that, but I didn't wanna jump to any conclusions without knowing specifically what they wanted. They asked for the opening though, so if that is what they want they'd surely need to specify WHICH Tales of game they want the opening of. So if this is the case, it's pretty much a case of too little information. Thank you, Telmes. And sorry, I was partially thinking out loud.

It'd be another thing if they asked for a specific game or just Tales Of openings in general, but if that's all the info they gave you, then I can understand why you didn't want to assume what song/game/etc they were talking about. :D You're welcome, and that's ok! I have a tendency to think out loud, myself.