[Resolved] Editing MMLs once submitted/approved

Ivy

I don't know what to make of this, really; I just wanted to edit in the video for that one mml and this happens. (Also noticed a dumb I made while posting the code of the melody as well while typing this.......)

Same applies for the two other fields.

Edited by Yasuno

I don't know what to make of this, really; I just wanted to edit in the video for that one mml and this happens. (Also noticed a dumb I made while posting the code of the melody as well while typing this.......)

Same applies for the two other fields.

​Hi, this should be resolved now sorry about that. We have added regex code to the fields to cut down on people putting the wrong stuff in the wrong spots and making the SSR's fix it all. But we had forgot a few things in the code parser, we re-tested it and it should work now. Also just to let you know if you change your MML code, that the previews do not auto-generate at the moment and you should report your own submission to get it updated.

I'm sorry for posting a lot of my songs incorrectly with the videos ;~;

​It's ok, a lot of people were messing it up so thats why we added the regex parser. :P

Edited by Yasuno

It was just a mistake in the melody track, not in the MML one. Everything seems fine.

Also since i'm thinking about it, shouldn't the forums have a support / report bugs and glitches section? There's already the game one, but as far as it goes, everything related to the forums will just get posted here and possibly mix the general chat with reports of things like these?