Sign in to follow this  
Yasuno

[UPDATE]Shy's Night Sky Shop

00J8I-9cac775e-7005-42ec-a390-aee6014e06

Shy is collecting stars to decorate her homestead. For a limited time only, certain sales will contain stars which you can exchange for cool prizes, like a Snow Leopard Support Puppet, a Mischievous Little Hopper, or dyable Archangel Wings! Check out the details here!

00J8I-a0a6965a-034f-4e7b-a319-4d15ec8549

Please note any leftover stars will not be removed. Upcoming cash shop sales will no longer contain stars.

Shy's Night Sky Shop

Promotion Dates: Thursday, December 14 - Wednesday, February 28

Promotion Details

• Buy from the following sales to receive stars which you can exchange for in-game items! Some items will be obtainable through other methods.
  •  
  • Talk to Shy in Dunbarton to open the exchange shop and check out what you can trade your stars for!
  • This post will be updated each time there is a new sale that contains stars during the promotion period.
  • Only the sales listed below will contain stars.
  • *There will be several sales through out the event period, so be sure to keep an eye out!*

This Week's Sales!

These will be the LAST items that will distribute Star Pieces, pick yours up today! 

Click on any of the banners below to go to their announcement page!

00J8a-8ed5759c-1e1a-4529-a838-ad81e90a09

• Diamond Jeweler Box:

•  

Bonus Star Exchange Shop

All items in the shop can be obtained through other methods in the future. Please be aware that characters cannot have multiple Simon or Star bags in their inventory. Players may only have one of each bag per character.

00J8I-74d113da-b8f2-434f-a879-1c0729e12b