What does it take to become a Verified Composer?

I'd like to know as well, I'm assuming you get it when you submit a certain amount of songs? Just submit a bunch of animu songs and you'll get promoted for sure

I think I'm still waiting for my first one to get approved.

:aty:

It may be by the number of reputation points, as I haven't seen one without at least 10.

/except ObviouslyOblivious. But thats a different case already. And Flameberge now.

I'm starting to think you just need to show that you compose a lot and you'll eventually get it. Maybe.

Edited by andrewngn13

Some of you have proved it already and will be promoted soon. I just do it when I have time and I've been pretty busy. 

And sorry about the long approval time someone submitted over 100 at once putting us a little behind. I've been sending messages to people try to get more SSR's but most people are refusing. Due to time constraints. 

Some of you have proved it already and will be promoted soon. I just do it when I have time and I've been pretty busy. 

And sorry about the long approval time someone submitted over 100 at once putting us a little behind. I've been sending messages to people try to get more SSR's but most people are refusing. Due to time constraints. 

​So far your doing very good Yasuno :). but damnnnnn 100 O_O lol. I'm still letting others know about the site, even some players I used to play with from the old days. so hopefully we get some more members

​I'd love to be an SSR and help out!

Edited by Darkfire16

​100?! Wow. :banzai:Incredible.

If it's just for making mmls then even I can be a verified composer since pretty much everything I submitted I made or customized myself :happy: Maybe someday~♪

Though in reality, it's really just another thing people are gonna want for bragging rights isn't it? It has no functionality otherwise does it?

​Is the job of SSR actually hard? Besides the gigantic workload, it actually seems to be a pretty simple job that I could do whenever I'm waiting for raids to come up.